Skip to Main Content Skip to Sitemap

Mortgage Loans

Our homes are our sanctuaries. We'll help you find peace of mind with a mortgage that fits your budget and lifestyle.
Happy dance

It's time for a better home loan experience, one from a credit union that understands our way of life in Tulare County, California, and works with you to find the ideal mortgage for your situation. Our competitive mortgage rates and various options and lending programs will get you settled and enjoying life. Or maybe you want to refinance your existing mortgage. We'll help you save money there, too.

Mason-McDuffie is a proud partner of Tucoemas FCU. They have been working with credit unions for over 30 years and have local loan officers available for your convenience. Please contact Cindy Kemp at (559) 741-0994 for any questions regarding the following loan programs:

  • First time home buyers programs
  • Down payment assistance programs
  • Purchases up to 96.5%
  • Refinancing up to 95%
  • 1-4 family properties
  • Condos and PUD's
  • FHA & VA loans
  • Non-owner occupied properties

If you've fallen behind on your first mortgage payments, you have options. The first thing to do is reach out and ask for help.

  • If your mortgage lender is another institution, contact them directly.
  • If your lender is Tucoemas Federal Credit Union, call us at (855) 828-8838 or call our Resolutions Department at (559) 737-5787.
  • For counseling services, leverage our partnership with BALANCE by calling (888) 456-2227 and selecting housing counseling for more information.
  • Contact HUD (Housing and Urban Development) at (800) 569-4287.

If you have a first mortgage with us, we can work with you in a couple of ways.

  • Refinancing your mortgage to a lower rate.
  • Loan Modification to temporarily change the terms of your mortgage to make payments more affordable. For instance, an extension of the terms on the loan or lowering the interest rate.

Here's what you need to do to complete your request for hardship assistance:

  1. Mortgage Extension Application - L123
  2. Provide a written statement explaining your financial hardship (signed and dated)
  3. Consent Form (signed and dated)
  4. If you currently have a second mortgage at another financial institution with a variable interest rate, provide a copy of the promissory note
  5. Current mortgage statement if you have a second mortgage with another financial institution
  6. Most recent W-2 tax statement with two current pay stubs for each borrower and/or last two years' income tax returns if self-employed or have rental income
  7. Last two months checking and/or savings accounts statements
  8. If self-employed, last two months’ business account statements

When you have completed the application and have the requested documents prepared, please contact our Resolutions Department at (855) 828-8838 or (559) 737-5787 for an appointment to review your modification package.