Spot plans help you protect your pet in case of eligible illnesses and emergencies. Spot Illness plans cover eligible diagnostics and treatments for costly illnesses.
Up to a 20% discount*
- 10% Employee Discount* (the discount applies to all pets, not just the first pet).
- 10% Multipet Discount on All Additional Pets*
Coverage for dogs & cats and no upper age limits!
No Networks: Visit any licensed vet, emergency clinic, or specialist in the US.
Customizable Plan Options Include:
– Annual Deductible from $100 - $1,000
– Reimbursement Rates from 70 - 90%
– Annual Limits from $2,500 – Unlimited
– Gold and Platinum Preventative Care Add-On Coverage Options
• VetAccess: All coverage includes access to 24/7 VetAccessTM which is a 24/7 pet telehealth helpline to ask a vet about your pet’s health, behavior, and more.
• Waiting Period: 14 day waiting period for Illness coverage
• Pre-Existing Conditions: Spot plans do not cover pre-existing conditions; however, this doesn’t mean the condition can’t be covered in the future if the condition is curable.
Simple to Enroll
• Visit https://spotpet.link/tucoemas for more information, quotes, and to enroll in a Spot plan!
• Call (800) 905-1595 and reference Tucoemas Federal Credit Union
• After enrolling, you will be sent a copy of your policy and given access to the policyholder portal where you can view your policy, file claims, and sign up for direct deposit.