Outgoing Wire Transfers
Wire transfer requests must be done in person.
If you would like to transfer money from Tucoemas FCU to another financial institution in the United States, please provide the following:
- Wire transfer amount
- Name of bank/credit union receiving wire
- Address of bank/credit union receiving wire
- ABA/Routing number of bank/credit union receiving wire
- Account # at receiving bank/credit union
- Name and physical address of person to receive wire (no PO Boxes)
- Tucoemas FCU account # and share ID that wire will be transferred FROM
- Purpose of wire
- A $20.00 non-refundable wire processing fee for domestic
- Or $35.00 non-refundable wire processing fee for international
PLEASE NOTE: It is necessary to use these exact instructions so that your wire is not rejected. Generally, wires must be sent by 12:30 p.m. in order to be received the same day. Check with the financial institution for the correct cutoff time.
If the foreign bank has a SWIFT* code, we can wire funds from your account directly to the foreign bank. If the foreign bank does not have a SWIFT code, we must have the information for a correspondent bank located in the USA to process the wire.
What is a SWIFT Code?
The SWIFT (Society for World-wide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) system is a computer-based message switching system used by most international banks as a method of making overseas payments. The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 alphanumeric characters long and is the international standard for uniquely identifying a financial institution. The SWIFT code is also known as BIC (Bank Identifier Code).
PLEASE NOTE: To wire funds out of your account, additional ID verification and authentication is required. Additional information may be required at the time of the wire request.
Please visit any one of our four branches to complete your wire transfer or feel free to call us at (559) 732-8892 with any questions.
Incoming Wire Transfers
Wire transfer is a banking option that allows for transfer of funds from a financial institution to your Tucoemas FCU account. Incoming wire transfer requests must be done at the financial institution the money is being sent from.
For transfers to Tucoemas FCU from another financial institution in the United States, you’ll need the following:
- Wire transfer amount
- Name of credit union receiving wire: Tucoemas Federal Credit Union
- Address of credit union receiving wire: 5222 W Cypress Ave Visalia, CA 93277
- ABA/Routing number of credit union receiving wire: 321178420
- Tucoemas FCU account # and share ID that wire will be transferred to
- Name and physical address of person (member) to receive wire
- Note: There is a $15.00 non-refundable incoming wire processing fee for domestic
- Or a $30.00 non-refundable incoming wire processing fee for international
If the foreign bank has a relationship with a US correspondent bank, the wire can be sent from the foreign bank to their US correspondent bank, and the US correspondent bank will process the wire using the instructions above.
If the foreign bank does not have a relationship with a US correspondent bank and if they have their own SWIFT* code, the following wiring instructions must be used:
Wire International Wires To:
Tucoemas Federal Credit Union
5222 W Cypress Ave
Visalia, CA 93277
ABA Routing Transit Number 321178420
Account Holder's Name
Account Holder's Street Address (No PO Boxes)
Any other information you wish to include